Visit The Andamans, one of India's best travel destinations. It's beautiful, exotic & an absolute paradise for a traveler.
6 Nights / 7 Days
4n Portblair/ 1n Havelock / 1n Neil Island
Cost Price: @. 65,000/-* Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis.
On arrival at Port Blair Airport by flight, Proceed for RTPCR Test. Later you will be received and transferred to your hotel. Check in at Hotel and quarantine at hotel until the result comes.
After Breakfast visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time. Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done here.In the afternoon start a tour of places in and around Port Blair – covering the Cellular Jail. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Back to Hotel and overnight stay
After breakfast, start a journey to one among the most preferred destination at the Port Blair, the Jolly Bouy Island. This island is located inside the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park and flaunts of having almost white sand beach with canopies and dense bushes. A mixture of both shallow and deep waters, the island is perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving. Rich in colorful and beautiful fauna, the underwater marine life here is fantastic. Also visit Wandoor beach after returning back from Jolly Bouy Island. Later return back to your hotel in the evening.
Depart to Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock will transfer you at your hotel. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach.
Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your hotel and Overnight stay
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and Proceed for Elephanta bach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. Upon reaching Elephant beach takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back to the Havelock. Later board ferry to Neil. On arrival Check in at Hotel. Later Visit (if time Permits) Bharatpur beach and also visit to Howrah Bridge. Try to get a glimpse of sunset point at Sitapur beach. Over-night stay at Hotel
After Breakfast, We return back from Neil Island to Port Blair by ferry. Upon reaching Port Blair transfer to Hotel. Rest and relax and later go for Shopping. Back to Hotel and overnight stay
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
|Havelock Country Homes
Package cost Includes :
- Accommodation on above mentioned or similar.
- All Package included Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the group size
- Assistance at arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets
- Private cruise Tickets (Port Blair- Havelock – Neil Island – Port Blair
- All applicable taxes
Package cost doesn’t Includes :
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, Camera Fees, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Any Activities charges unless specified
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 0800 Hrs. for all Hotels
- In the Andaman’s, it is virtually a digital free world. Please do not expect network connectivity throughout all Islands and hence enjoy a network free holiday!!!
- Buffet meals will be laid basis the hotel occupancy. If occupancy falls below certain level, the hotel will lay a well spread set menu for the in-house guest.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands and only point to point transfers is applicable.
- All the rates are mentioned is net and non-commissionable on Per person basis.